Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Power of Winter colors

As the blistering cold month of  December approaches, one must find various ways to warm the inner trenches of one’s fashionable heart. As with any shift of seasons, a new pallet of freshly stirred colors and hues trickles in to tickle our fashion innards. Winter colors are cool, clear and dark to light intensity. In the low light of winter colors appear darker, but on a bright day with the sun reflecting off snow colors appear pale and icy. Winter doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom and dark. Nothing cheers you up faster than a cute outfit with a pop of colour. EnJoY! ♥


Sweater- H&M, Jeans- H&M , Cotton Scarf - handmade 





Grilled Salmon with baby spinach & dried tomatoes salad 
Apple Cider beer














4 comments:

  1. Opět si nezklamala,moc krásné fotky,jsem se pokochala:-),měj se krásně bye bye Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog!!! Your photos are so pretty! I started my blog about a month ago and my blog is still a tiny little baby but I love talking and sharing about beauty, fashion and life on my blog and that would be so nice if you could check out my blog :)

    Tusen takk!!

    I just followed your blog ;)

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!! So visit to my blog to answer my questions for you!
    Also, I followed your blog and that would mean a world to me if you could check out my blog and follow me blog if you liked it <3

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    Much love,
    Mayumi

    ReplyDelete