Friday, October 4, 2013

Forecast of Autumn Fashions

Whether pretty in pastels, borrowed from the boys, or befurred, coats are fashion’s must-have Fall accessory. Women wearing menswear is nothing new. Yves Saint Laurent showed couture trews for her in 1966, and Marlene Dietrich was threatened with arrest for sporting trousers on Paris streets in the Thirties. But extreme outerwear is only part of the story. Also in the air: nouveau punk, a film-noir, mid-century silhouette, and Savile Row fabrics with a feminine kick. But before you start getting the safety pins and beanies out, take note that an element of glamour is still key. Autumn is pretty lazy, in all honesty.  Still in Norway.  EnJoY!♥



I luv big socks in autumn cold evenings

Autumn look

Big sweater is must-have






In Loen 

My Pancetta with eggs & grilled vegetables  idea  & recipe    by Jamie Oliver 



autumn colors


7 comments:

  1. Amazing autumnal inspirations :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!! nice blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you , your blog is awesome :) u wanna follow me ?

    ReplyDelete